Men's Training update.

robina and chris
There is 1 space left for Sat 8am.

Sun 9.30 only 2 on the list so far, Andrew and Allard.
if there are no more takers, could they join the 11am ?

Re: Men's Training update.

Andrew Berry
Hi Chris,
No problem for me since I  am booked on the Sunday 11AM as well as the training.

Just a thought though - if there is no Men's training could the 11 AM row be brought forward so as to allow us to do other things afterwards ?

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Men's Training update.

Sat 8am is Chris B,Jonathan, Alan R, Alan H,Allard, Martin - unless anyone else signs up
Robina will Cox. Please meet 7.45 at Reception. Boat will be on a pontoon.

Sun 9.30 will now be a mixed crew Allard, Andrew, Jennie, Brian, Debbie. (2 spaces)

Re: Men's Training update.

Andrew Berry
Sorry my mistake - 3 spaces on Sunday at 9:30 as Debbie can't come until later....Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-update-tp883p887.html