Men's Training update

robina and chris
Sat 8.00am Now combining with the Girls.

Chris B
Alan R
Paul W
Allard
Michelle
Eithne

meet 7.45am red compound to launch north slip

Sun 9.30am

Chris B
Steve R G
Alan Mitchell
Andrew
Mike Gilbert
2 spaces or will go with 5

Meet Marina reception - boat berthed Sat night c40

Re: Men's Training update

Andrew Berry
Can I have a space on the Men's 9:30 row for Debbie B pleaseĀ  if its being opened up ?

On 2 August 2013 03:58, robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sat 8.00am Now combining with the Girls.

Chris B
Alan R
Paul W
Allard
Michelle
Eithne

meet 7.45am red compound to launch north slip

Sun 9.30am

Chris B
Steve R G
Alan Mitchell
Andrew
Mike Gilbert
2 spaces or will go with 5

Meet Marina reception - boat berthed Sat night c40

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-update-tp1231.html

Re: Men's Training update

No plans to open up Men's row, 5 is good.
However if anyone else comes in, Debbie can make up to 7.
Final post this evening.
Chris

Re: Men's Training update

Mike Gilbert
Sorry guys, Deb is designeated BEACHMASTER for the Cutters tomorrow and away, so I will be covering her slot and cannot do the Gig row at 09.30....

Re: Men's Training update

Debbie can be Mike then please!