Men's Training

robina and chris
There will be training Sat 8am and Sun 9.30.
Names please.
PLEASE NOTE you will be using Heart of Hayling as
Spiritof Langstone is having a day out in Poole Harbour
for 'Round Brownsea'

Re: Men's Training

pwest88
  count me in

Re: Men's Training

I will be there in an all west crew so far, where are you guys we have a regatta next week brian

Re: Men's Training

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Chris
I would like to train on Sunday but have also said to Allard that I will help clear the slipway which he wants to do at about 9:15am. Can't make Saturday as going to IOW festival on Friday. I will contact Allard to see if he still needs me.

Re: Men's Training

Ian Maclennan
I'm in for Saturday, please.  Thanks!

Re: Men's Training

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

I'll be there at 07.30 on Saturday and will stand in as Men's Captain as requested.

Can'y do Sunday as I will be Slipway cleaning!!

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training

Errolg
I will be there at 07:30 ish!!

See you there!

Re: Men's Training

Ian Maclennan
If the outboard is coming, I'll get into training!!  Good to see you're on board!

Re: Men's Training

Jonathan Rowlands
Can you count me in for Sunday at 9:30am

Re: Men's Training

Errolg
Ian, You say the sweetest things!

The Outboard is firing on all cylinders these days so watch out for my wake.

Re: Men's Training

Mike Gilbert
Yes please for Sunday 09.30 and thanks for the effort 16.00 well done boys and girls.. nearly got two crews...

Re: Men's Training - Sunday 9.30 AM please note!

Not a full squad for Mens training on Sunday yet - think we have Mike, Jonathan, Paul, Brian and Paula - am pressing the ladies but any more boys out there - hello!!!!!!!!!

Re: Men's Training

Oops sorry no I forgot I am slipway clearing on sunday after the ladies session.

Re: Men's Training

Following a blustery session this morning, Errol myself and Alan R will be there again on Sunday to row at 9.30 along with Mike and Jonathan, room for two more l believe.