Men's Training

robina and chris

   Hi Chaps we're lagging behind the girls after this weekend and that won't do will it ?

   So what shall we do  well we'll train @ 8.00am Saturday (meet a little earlier to get the boat out )

And 9.30am Sunday.  who can do what ?
  Cheers Chris B

Re: Men's Training

Brian
Hi Chris please include for Saturday. Allard.  New member from holland and
                                                      Paul West

And for Sunday
Allard

Re: Men's Training

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Chris - Please can you put me down for the Sunday Row. thanks Andrew

Re: Men's Training

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris - sign me up for 8 a.m. on Saturday, 1st June, please.  Thanks!  Ian

Re: Men's Training

Hi Chris
Can you put Adam down for Saturday and Sunday mens training

Re: Men's Training

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Please include me for men's training on Saturday @ 08.00hrs - see you at 07.45'ish to get the boat out.

Row on,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training

Colin McPhee wants a space Sat 8am

Re: Men's Training

Errolg
Chris,

I am available for Saturday at 8am.

Cheers,

Errol

Re: Men's Training

We have a full boat for Sat 8am Alan R, Paul West, Adam, Colin,Ian Mc,Errol,Allard, Chris B.

Meet at the Boat compound/Rowing room. 7.45 should be ok for launching with dollies, if not
Colin has offered to tow.

Still places for Sun. 9.30am

Re: Men's Training

Katherine West
Hi chris

Can I put Alan Mitchell down for Sunday 9.30 please? 😀

Many thanks

Katherine

Re: Men's Training

Ian Maclennan
Hi Katherine,

I'm not Chris so can't help with this. Misrouted e-mail?

Regards,

Ian

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 May 2013, at 08:52, "Katherine West [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi chris

Can I put Alan Mitchell down for Sunday 9.30 please? 😀

Many thanks

Katherine

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-tp610p642.html
To unsubscribe from Men's Training, click here.

Re: Men's Training

So far we have Chris B, Alan Mitchell, Andrew, Adam for Sun 9.30.any more takers please, if not
we may have to enlist some Girls.