Men's Training Sun 24th Nov STILL 1 SPACE SUNDAY

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Ivor
Saturday please if the numbers work out.
Ivor

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Russ Waite
Hi Robina,
Apologies late posting..
I could row Saturday morning if there
was a spare seat..
Cheeeeers,
Russ

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov SPACE FOR 3 MORE

.

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Russ Waite
Happy to jump in a ladies crew boat
If that works at all, I'm easy 👍
Cheeeeers,
Russ

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov SPACE FOR 3 MORE SAT

Mike Gilbert
Chris, I am going to have to drop out of tomorrow... sorry... but it let's another in!

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov SPACE FOR 3 MORE SAT

StuartJ
Sorry but going to have to drop out of Saturday as my chest is still bad. Hopefully Russ can take my place :)

Stuart

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

So sorry. We have a surprise visit from my son for the weekend - please take Kieran off Sunday  xx

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov UPDATED

Lee Farquhar
Sunday please if that space is still vacant.

Re: Men's Training Sun 24th Nov 1 SPACE SUNDAY

.

Re: Men's Training Sun 24th Nov 1 SPACE SUNDAY

Lee Farquhar
sunday please

Re: Men's Training Sun 24th Nov 1 SPACE SUNDAY

robina and chris
Of course Lee
12