Men's Training Sun 24th Nov STILL 1 SPACE SUNDAY

Men's Training Sun 24th Nov STILL 1 SPACE SUNDAY

Sat Meet 7.30 to sign in and prepare boats
Row 8 -9.30am

Sun Meet 9.15 to sign in
Row 9.30 - 11am

Sort positions on the day

Sat Crews
Boat 1 Cox Anita
Jon
Richard
Lance
Chris E
Roo
Greg
Passenger Daniel

Boat 2 Cox Errol
Simon S
Stuart
Colin
Jason
Doug
Glynn

 If anyone is unable to row please post asap as we have 3 reserves and Russ has a long journey to get here.

There is space in ladies at 9.30 for you both
Ivor
Russ

Sunday

Boat 1
Cox Rachel
Greg
Jack S
Steve
Simon S
C.B.
Tim

Boat 2
Cox Errol
Colin
Doug
Martin N
Kev
Lee
SPACE

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Jon P
Saturday if possible please

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Richard B
Saturday for me please
Cheers Richard

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Lance
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

ChrisEllis
Saturday for me please...

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Robina,

I would like to row on Saturday please, however I have childcare issues. Would it be possible for Daniel to passenger? I will confirm that crew and Cox are happy as well when they've been decided.

Many thanks

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Greg Tutt
Both days for me please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Jack Shore
sunday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Steve Woods
Robina,

Sunday Please

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

simon sprackling
Both for me please .
Simon s

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

robina and chris
Sunday for me

C.B.

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

TimP
Hi

Sunday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

StuartJ
Saturday please if there's space

cheers,
Stuart

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Colin McPhee
Please can i row on both days

Regards

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

douglas smith

 both days please if numbers allow

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Mike Gilbert
Saturday please Chris...

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Kieran for Sunday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Glynn
Saturday morning please. Glynn

Re: Men's Training Sat 23rd/Sun 24th Nov

Errolg
Hi Robina,

I am available to cox on Saturday and Sunday but I will have to leave promptly on Sunday.

Cheers