Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug UPDATED FOR SUNDAY

Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug UPDATED FOR SUNDAY

Please post if you wish to train

Sat meet 7.30 to prepare boats and sign in
Row 8-9.30am

Sun meet 9.15 to sign in
Row 9.30-11am

SUNDAY
Simon H
Simon S
Doug
C.B
Derek
Martin N
Sarah H Cox/rotate.

Thanks
C.B.

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Lance
Saturday for me please

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Greg Tutt
Saturday for me please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Richard B
Saturday please

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

simon sprackling
Both days  please
Simon S

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Roo Lynton-Evans
Yes please for Saturday

Roo
Jez

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Jez
Can row Saturday
Jez

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Ivor
Saturday please.
Ivor

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Simon Hughes
Sunday for me please if there is a row. Thanks Simon

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

douglas smith

 yes please for sundays row if there are enough rowers to take out a boat

  Douglas
Ben

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Ben
I am sure I put my name down for this earlier in the week. Anyway, Saturday please.

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Colin McPhee
 Dear Chris and Robina

Please can I row on Saturday if there is space

Thanks
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Glynn
Saturday please.
Glynn

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Saturday for Kieran please

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

Adam
Administrator
Saturday please Robina.

Thanks,

AB
Club Chairman

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug

C.B for sunday

Re: Men’s Training Sat17th/Sun 18th Aug UPDATED FOR SUNDAY

.