Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct - UPDATED AGAIN! FOR SUN 13th.

Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct - UPDATED AGAIN! FOR SUN 13th.

Please post for

Sat Meet at 7.30 to launch and sign in. Row 8 -9.30am

Sun Meet 9.15 to sign in Row 9.15 -11am

SUNDAY 13th Both SWANAGE S?VETS  CREWS

S/V 1  COX TIM
GREG
BEN
RUSS
SIMON S
CHRIS E
IVOR

PATRICK  COX AILEEN
CB
COLIN
DOUG
SIMON H
DEREK
ADAM

Guys , we really need to remove the weed from Islander in order for her to remain on the pontoon during the week.
Please can you arrive early at 8.50am to move her to Main Slip and with all hands on deck, it shouldn't take too long.
I shall get the Ladies in a bit early to join in and hopefully you will get away to row by 9.30.
We shall bring 'Green Meanies' as recommended by Matt to do the rubbing. Be prepared to get your shoes off to get 'down and dirty'

SATURDAY 12th MEN'S Swanage Supervets 2 leaving @ 7.30am

Cox Errol

Patrick
CB
Colin
Doug
Simon H
Derek.

2nd Boat leaving 8.00am cox and rotate

Roo
Rich
MG
Stuart
Jason
Simon S.
Adam.

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Roo Lynton-Evans
Yes please for Saturday.

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Richard B
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Greg Tutt
Sunday for me please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Derek W here ...... yes please for Saturday. Thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Jon P
Sunday if there is space please

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Simon Hughes
Sat please if there is space..thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Greg Tutt
If it’s ok, the following Supervets crew would like to train together on the Sunday morning training session at 9.30am please:

Greg
Ben
Russ
Simon S
Chris E
Ivor.

I hope that is ok?

Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

douglas smith

  saturday and sunday please

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Colin McPhee
Dear Chris and Robina

I can now row again

If there is space on Saturday  is there any chance we could start 30 mins earlier as I need to be at  a morning breakfast to see the Rugby  which starts around 9 ish

Best Wishes

Regards

Colin

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Mike Gilbert
Saturday Please Chris... the elbow has recovered!!

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

StuartJ
Saturday please, hopefully I'll make it this time - starting to forget what a gig looks like!
Stuart

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

simon sprackling
England France cancelled .so would like to row Sat and Sunday if space  Weather permitting !
Simon S

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Adam
Administrator
Both days for me please Robina.

Agreed Simon!

AB

Club Chairman

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Errolg
I am available for Saturday only this week.

Cheers

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct

Patrick W
Hi R&C,
             Sorry it's a bit late but had to wait to see what was occurring with Plymouth.

Can now row Saturday and Sunday if places are available

Regards Patrick

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct - UPDATED

.

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct - UPDATED AGAIN! FOR SUN 13th.

.

Re: Men's Training Sat12th/Sun 13th Oct - UPDATED AGAIN! FOR SUN 13th.

Greg Tutt
Tim has offered to cox the SV1 crew if that’s ok please.

Thanks
Greg
12