Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept UPDATED WITH CREWS

Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept UPDATED WITH CREWS

SAT

Mens A   7.30   Cox Aileen

Greg
Adam
Richard
Roo
Kieran
Ivor

Mens  8.00  Cox Robina

Lance
Simon H
Simon S
Lee
Patrick
Colin

SUN  6.30am

Mens A  Cox Rachel

Greg
Adam
Richard
Roo
Chris E
Ivor

SUN 6.30am
Mens B  Cox Kim

Jack A
Jack S
Bruce
Zak
Jez
Simon S

Thanks
C.B.

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Greg Tutt
Saturday normal and early Sunday with the Newquay A crew please.

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Lance
Saturday for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Simon Hughes
Sat please..Simon H.

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

simon sprackling
Sat  and if needed or possible early Sunday

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Lee Farquhar
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Roo Lynton-Evans
Saturday normal time and Sunday early row for me please.

Cheers

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Adam
Administrator
Same as Roo please.

Ta,

AB
Club Chairman

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Ivor
Same as Roo  and Adam please.

Ivor

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Richard B
Saturday and early Sunday row please

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Kieran for Saturday please x
Jez

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Jez
Hi we have the following from the Newquay B crew available to row on Sunday early please
Jack Shore
Bruce
Zak
Jez
Simon S
So we are short one and a cox please.

Organizing crew is a bit for me so any help as to how to sort cox etc would be great.

Jez

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

robina and chris
I shall post for a Cox for you Jez.

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Glynn
Sorry can’t make training Saturday as have to help my brother in law move house 👎....... I know where I’d rather be!

If crews are short for early Sunday let me know I’ll speak to Adele and try to sort something 👍

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

If either crew Sunday (early session) need a cox I can help out.

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Colin McPhee
Please can I row on Saturday

I think on Sunday I am down for the intermediate training cox

Thanks

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Greg Tutt
Please can put Chris Ellis in for the Men's A Newquay crew for the Sunday early session Robina. He will be in seat position 2 where Jason normally rows.

Our crew should now be complete.

Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Patrick W
Hi R&C
             Saturday for me please if there is space

Regards Patrick

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Jack Anson
I can make sunday early morning row
Jez

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Sept

Jez
Hi we now have the full b crew for sunday.
Jez
12