Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct FURTHER UPDATE

Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct FURTHER UPDATE

Sat  meet 7.30 to launch and sign in Row 8 -9.30

SV1
Greg
Ben
Tim
Simon s
Russ
Ivor

SV 2
Patrick
Simon H
C.B.
Derek
Doug
Roo

Coxes
Errol
Paula

RESERVES
Jack S
Kieran

Apologies chaps but just not enough for 3 boats, please keep checking in case any spaces occur

Sun meet 9.15 to sign in  Row 9.30 -11am

SPACE
Bruce
Martin N
Tim
C.B
Jack S

Cox Robina

Thanks
C.B.

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Roo Lynton-Evans
Yes please for Saturday Robina.

Thank you

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

TimP
Saturday and Sunday for me please....

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Greg Tutt
Both days for me please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Patrick W
Hi R&C,
             Both Saturday & Sunday for me please

Regards Patrick

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Jack Shore
Both please

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

TimP
Hi

Post amended now both days for me please....

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Richard B
Still away this weekend but back next.

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Simon Hughes
Sat please if there is a space..Simon H

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Greg Tutt
Due to family commitments I can only row on Saturday now.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

CB to row Saturday with Swanage supervets 2
Please
Ben

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Ben
Saturday please.
Many thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Hello Robina,  yes please for Saturday, thanks Derek W.

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

StuartJ
Yes please for Saturday

Cheers
Stuart

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Ivor
Saturday please.
Ivor

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

jax sprackling
both but would like to get away sharpish for England vs Argies

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

Patrick W
Hi R&C,
              Sorry to mess you about but can no longer row on Sunday, still OK for Saturday

Regards Patrick

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th Oct

douglas smith

 yes for saturday please