Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

robina and chris
If you wish to join Mens Training please post by 5pm on Thurs

There will be 3 sessions each day using just the 2 boats. CShel and Islander.

SAT
07.15 - .08.30
07.30 -  08.30
08.45 -  09.45

SUN
08.45 -  09.45
10.00 -  11.00
10.00 -  11.00

Additional rowers will be accommodated in Mixed Rowing on SUN only

Please do not request a time to row as there is limited flexibility but you may indicate early or later for our guidance only.

Be aware that we still need to follow all the guidance in the S.O.P. so there will be no mixing of crews on the pontoons. In order to facilitate this we are using workboat pontoon and G11.

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Jon P
Hi, Sunday for me please.

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

ChrisEllis
Sunday for me please. Thanks,  Chris

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Sunday and can cox.

Cheers CB.

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Patrick W
Yes please for both Saturday and Sunday if spaces are free

Regards Patrick

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Colin McPhee
 Please can i row on Saturday

Many Thanks

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Richard B
Saturday early please.

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Greg Tutt
Saturday for me please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

TimP
Saturday for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

simon sprackling
Saturday for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

douglas smith

  both days for me please

Ben

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Ben
Saturday, or Sunday please. Whichever works best.
Many thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

StuartJ
Saturday please Chris

Many thanks,
Stuart

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Roo Lynton-Evans
Please could I row on Saturday morning.

Many thanks

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 29th/Sun 30th May

Glynn
Saturday, early please as I have various things booked in with the kids.

Many thanks

Glynn