Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Sat meet 7.30 to sign in and prepare boats
Row 8 -9.30am

Sunday Meet 9.15 to sign in
row 9.30 - 11am

Chris this is your crew list for Sat

Lance
Doug
Simon H
Colin
Kieran
Glynn
Stuart

Sunday looking very unlikely at present                                 Yes  all above cox and rotate - no coxes available.
                                                                                                    Cheers  CB.

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Patrick W
Hi R&C,
             I can do Saturday and Sunday if theres space

Regards Patrick

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Lance
Saturday for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Adam
Saturday for me please.

AB
Club Chairman

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

douglas smith

 both days for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Simon Hughes
Saturday please for me..thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Colin McPhee
Dear robins and Chris

Please can I row on Saturday morning

Thanks

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

C.B. for Sunday

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Saturday please for Kieran xx

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Apologies , not able to row Sunday now

C.B.

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Patrick W
Hi R&C,
             Sorry to do this,  but rather unwell at moment and can’t see me being able to row over the weekend if I still feel like I do at moment so best I cry off.

Apologies Patrick

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Glynn
Saturday please. Glynn

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

StuartJ
Saturday please if there's space and it's not too late notice!

Re: Men's Training Sat 24th/Sun25th Aug

Adam
Sorry unable to row now on Saturday I have too many jobs to do back at home to get it ready before we go back to school!

AB
Club Chairman