Men's Training Sat 21st/Sun 22nd Dec FURTHER UPDATE FOR SUNDAY please arrive at 9am

Re: Men's Training Sat 21st/Sun 22nd Dec

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Men's Training Sat 21st/Sun 22nd Dec

Hugheska
It looks like you already have 6 for Sunday but I am available Sunday if required. thanks Simon H

Re: Men's Training Sat 21st/Sun 22nd Dec

Adam
Sorry I'm feeling rough this week so wont be rowing this weekend now I'm afraid.

Thanks,

AB
Club Chairman

Re: Men's Training Sat 21st/Sun 22nd Dec UPDATED WITH CREWS

.

Re: Men's Training Sat 21st/Sun 22nd Dec FURTHER UPDATE FOR SUNDAY please arrive at 9am

.
12