Men's Training Sat 11th Aug UPDATED

Short notice but as Lyme is Off please post for the usual time Sat
Please post by 6pm Fri

Sat crew

STAR  Cox Sarah B
Simon
Steve
Mike
Errol
Kieran
Roo

Help would be appreciated if anyone can help after to launch a boat for Ladies please

Thanks
C.B.

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

simon sprackling
yes please  .have to do something .!

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Steve Woods
Robina,

Yes please for Saturday

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Folks we left SoN on work pontoon as instructed by marina as the gate was not working to get cars in so we could not recover.  It is a freebie and they may move it during the day if they need to.  So one less to launch.

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Mike Gilbert
Saturday please Chris...

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Errolg
I'm available for Sat Robina,

Cheers,

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Saturday for Kieran please.  I'm available to cox if needed xxx

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Roo Lynton-Evans
Yes please if there's room.

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Rachel Norris
I can cox tomorrow if you need me :-)

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

Rachel Norris
Sorry scratch that just realised I can't make it sorry

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

robina and chris
Thankyou Sarah !

Re: Men's Training Sat 11th Aug

As Ladies will need to launch 2 boats, help with towing would be appreciated