Men's Training 6/7th July

robina and chris
Sat 8am and Sun 9.30am. Let me know.
Chris

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Chris
Can you put me down for Saturday at 8am please.
Thanks
Jonathan

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

Hi Chris,
Can I have Sat at 0800 please ?

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

Martin
Hi Chris,

Saturday @8.00 for me please.

Regards

Martin

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

Chris,

Can I book in Steve and Eric for Saturday 8am row.
Both non members but looking to join and have been out before so should be all good for training. Some good potential!!

Also if possible I would like to join you gentlemen for a row, I can't make the 930 but would be great to get out on the water and can then get the ladies off on the water.

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

Sat is now full with Chris B, Jonathan, Andrew, Martin,Allard and new Rowers Steve, Eric and Greg.
Boat wll be on a jetty, so meet by Marina Reception 7.50 for 8.00am start.

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

Hi Chris, happy to row on Sunday if needed. Brian

Re: Men's Training 6/7th July

There will be no men's training on Sun. as only one rower registered interest.