Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

robina and chris
Post here if you want a place either Sat 8.00am or Sun 9.30am
Chris B

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

Katherine West
Please can Alan Mitchell do Sunday

Katherine

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

thanks Katherine, we have agreed that his name is permanenly down for Sun. 9.30
and he will let us know if he's not coming.

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

Katherine West
Thanks Chris!

Saves me a job :-)

Katherine

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

08.00 on Saturday for me please.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

pwest88
Evening Chris,

can you put me down for Saturday morning at 8am please

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

Mike Gilbert
Sunday at 09.30 please mike...

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

Steve R-G
Hi could you please book me in for rowing on Sunday at 9.30 please . Steve Ross-Girard

Re: Men's Training 3/4th Aug.

Hi Chris - Can I do Sunday at 9:30 please ? Andrew