Men's Training 28/29th Sept

robina and chris
Please post your interest for

Sat 8am

Sun 9.30am

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Steve Bignell
Chris/Robina

Please put me down for both.

Any news on club racing on Sat vice Weymouth?

Steve
On 22 Sep 2013, at 18:25, "robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please post your interest for

Sat 8am

Sun 9.30am

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-28-29th-Sept-tp1658.html

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Martin
Hi Chris,

Please put me down for both. Any more thoughts on a mini gig regatta to replace the Weymouth outing?

Best regards

Martin

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

John E
Put me down for both days please Chris.Thanks, John

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Saturday please - and in answer to Martin's question, if the tide is OK we could arrange some domestic racing later in the day - any takers?

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Hi Chris,
Saturday please......
thanks
Andrew

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Chris,

Could you put me down for both Saturday and Sunday please.

Many thanks

Roo

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Hi Chris

Can you put Kieran down for Sunday as discussed, please.

Thanks

Sarah

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Tide is 6.30 pm
We're  up for the mini regatta idea.

(Alan Robinsons post)

Robina and Chris

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Steve Bignell
Alan/Chris

Should be up for a bit of gentle racing, followed by a few beers?

Steve

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Sep 2013, at 19:37, "Alan Robinson [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Saturday please - and in answer to Martin's question, if the tide is OK we could arrange some domestic racing later in the day - any takers?

Alan.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-28-29th-Sept-tp1658p1662.html

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Colin McPhee
 Dear Chris

Please put me down for Saturday morning 8 am

Hopefully we can "Hello Dolly" but failing that the Land Rover will be ready to lug the boat to the slipway

Happy Days

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Tide is 6.30pm

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Steve R-G
Hi Chris, please put me down for both and I would be up for a bit of racing. .... :-)

Steve R-G

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

George Storton

Saturday for me please!

George

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

robina and chris
Keep posting, we'll take 2 boats again.

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Paul Bennett
Chris, can I book a slot for the 0800 Saturday outing. Thanks Paul Bennett

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Can I have a Saturday morning place please?

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Mike Gilbert
Guys I am interested in both men sessions Saturday and Sunday.  Also happy to bring the Rib down and help get some racing going instead of Weymouth...

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Alan & Julia
Hi Guys,

So far we have the following for mini races on Sat @ 16.00 hrs.

Chris B
Martin
Steve B
Steve RG
John E
Alan R
Mike G + Rib if required

Ladies so far as follows:

Robina
Paula

We could do with a few more - so come on lets fill the boats.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training 28/29th Sept

Alan & Julia
Two more for the ladies, Julia R & Sarah P will be available to row - as long as you're gentle & the water's like a Mill Pond, or would you rather they just brought cakes!!
Alan & Julia Robinson
12