Men's Training 27/28 July

robina and chris
Post if you wish to do Sat 8am or Sun. 9.30am

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Carole
Steve would like to join for Saturday if there is room.  Thanks, Carole

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Alan & Julia
08.00 Saturday for me please Chris.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Martin
08.00 Saturday for me also please Chris

Regards

Martin

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Jonathan Rowlands
Sorry Chris but I am now not available for training for the next two weekends (27/28 July and 3/4 August)
Cheers
Jonathan

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

pwest88
Afternoon Chris,

can I do both Saturday and Sunday please :) girlfriend is away wooooo lol

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Can you put me down for 08.00 Saturday please?

Thanks,

Alan H

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

I shall be rowing Sat and Sun
Chris B

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Sat is now complete with Alan R, Martin, Paul West, Steve Bignall,Alan H,
Chris B, Colin who is towing to the main slipway, so please be there at 7.30.
(takes longer from main slipway)
Thanks Chris.

SPACES  for Sun , come on Guys!

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Katherine West
Hi Chris Please can you put Alan Mitchell down for Sunday please

Also is there any mid week rows? I know you went last Wednesday I just need to keep Alan Mitchell informed.

Katherine x

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Hi Chris, I am happy to help make up the numbers for Sunday . Brian

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Errolg
Hi Chris,

I am too slow off the Mark unlike the eagar beavers amongst us! So could you please put me down for the Sunday?

Cheers Errol

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Sun we have Paul W, Alan Mitchell, Brian, Errol +Chris cox as he has a sore back.
tide is wrong for North slip so will have to retrieve from Main slipway. Either need more man power
to come and help, or a tow, we're working on it. Will keep you posted.

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Steve (Rosd-girard)  is up for rowing on Sunday.

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

That's great, with Steve we now have 6 .

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Men's Training 27/28 July

the final line up for Sat.
Steve Bignall
Alan R
Martin
Paul W
Alan H
chris B
Colin  (towing)
Allard.
Please meet at he compound at 7.30

final line up for Sun
Paul W
Alan Mitchell
Brian
Errol
Adam
Allard
Steve R. G.
Chris B (passenger)

Boat will be berthed overnight. meet 9.20 by  Marina reception.