Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Alan Harding
If there is a slot left on Saturday, I would like a place?

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

robina and chris
Yes, ok Alan.

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Hi Chris, as agreed kindly launch two gigs on Saturday , Spirit and Mikes training Gig , Andrew and Colin are ready to tow and will meet at the red compound for 7.30 am start. One gig to be passed onto the ladies row and the other moored alongside the non active side of the pontoon at the marina main slipway where it will remain for just over an hour till the open rowing starts up using  both gigs, the gigs will both be dollied back to the red compound after the open session.many thanks Brian

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Glynn
If you need a second tow vehicle for launching etc I have a tow bar on the Subaru and happy to oblige.

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Sat we shall launch 2 boats, meet at the red compound 7.30am.
Andrew and Glynn can tow, thanks.

Chris B
Steve B, Martin, Andrew, Ian, Steve R-G, George, Alan R, Colin, Roo, Errol, Jem, Eric, Allard, Alan H, Glynn

Sun 9.30

Steve B, John E, Roo, Chris B,  Allard.
So 1 space

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Colin McPhee
Dear Glynn

May as well use my land rover if you wish as I shall be there

Regards

Colin

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Sep 2013, at 09:15, "Glynn [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you need a second tow vehicle for launching etc I have a tow bar on the Subaru and happy to oblige.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-21-22nd-Sept-tp1563p1630.html
To unsubscribe from Men's Training 21/22nd Sept, click here.
NAML
Colin McPhee

07793 838261
12