Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

robina and chris
Please post your interest for
Sat 8am or Sun 9.30am

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Steve Bignell
I'm available for both.
Steve B

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Martin
Administrator
Need to get in early to get your place these days Chris.

Please put me down for Sat @ 08.00.

Regards

Martin

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Hi Chris,
Sat 8 AM for me please......thanks

On 15 September 2013 10:40, robina [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please post your interest for
Sat 8am or Sun 9.30am

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-21-22nd-Sept-tp1563.html

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

John E
Hi Chris, enjoyed today thank you. Could you put me down for both days next weekend please.
Thanks John E

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Ian Goldsmith
May I have seat on Sat morning please .

Thanks Ian

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Steve R-G
Hi Chris, can you please book me in for just the Saturday row next week.

Steve R-G

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Keep posting - if there's enough interest we shall take 2 boats.

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Saturday 08.00 please.

Thanks,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Colin McPhee
Dear Chris

Please can you put me down for Saturday morning

Very happy to tow

Cheers Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Bearing mind how long it took us to launch both Gigs last Saturday, I think it would be a good idea to meet at 07.30hrs in future - we would then get our full "90mins of fun".

What do you think?

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Chris,

Would love to do the Sat and Sun rows this week.

Many thanks

Roo

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

George Storton
Chaps,

Love to row on Sat. Two boats again would be great - some good race training this weekend!!

George

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

This seems a good idea to me.

Also as it looks like we may well need to trailer launch 2 gigs due to high demand, then maybe we should look for two towers, so as to have less time hanging around.

Since I have already arranged with Brian that I will do Sat morning, and Colin has also volunteered it would seem the names in the frames for this Saturday could be Colin and me.

FYI I am not available on Sunday - Brian is aware.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-21-22nd-Sept-tp1563p1578.html

RE: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Colin McPhee

Dear All

I think we should be on site at with the aim of setting out at 8 am

IF needs be we can return one for the Gigs to the compound when we have finished if it is not needed for the rest of the  weekend

I can come back around 2 pm if needs be to recover the second on the Sunday

Regards

cbgafooter_Colin McPhee

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Training-21-22nd-Sept-tp1563p1584.html

To unsubscribe from Men's Training 21/22nd Sept, click here.
NAML

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

RE: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Glynn
Count me in for Saturday please. Glynn

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Errolg
Hi Chris, could you please put me down for Saturday morning. I will get there for 07.30.

Regards,
Errol

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

Jem Bersin
Chris,

Please could you put me down for Sat at 8pm.  Thank you.

Jem

Re: Men's Training 21/22nd Sept

eric cundliffe
Could I book in for Sat 0800 please