Men's Training 20/21 July

robina and chris
Let me know when you want to row Boys
Sat 8am.   Sun 9.30am

Chris

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Brian
Hi Chris, please include Alan Mitchell in the Sunday mens.

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

08.00 training for me please.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Chris
8am Saturday for me please.
Thanks
Jonathan

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Martin
HI Chris,

please count me in for Sat @ 08.00

Regards

Martin

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Errolg
Hi Chris,

8am Saturday please.

Cheers Errol

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

We have 6 for Sat so unless anyone else signs up
 Robina will Cox.

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

robina and chris
Sun 9.30 am I shall open up as mixed Row, as only 1 so far.

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Martin
Hi Chris,

I'm sorry but I have to pull out of the Sat 08.00 am training as I've been drafted into GRR training at the same time in Mabel. Sorry for the short notice - perhaps we'll see you on the water!

Regards

Martin

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

We have Alan R, Jonathan, Colin, Allard, Errol, Chris B. for Sat.
Robina will cox.
Meet at the compound 7.45. Should be enough water to launch with dollies
at the North slipway.  We shall use Spirit as Heart has newly glued pin brackets.
Chris B

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Chris can I book Steve in for Sunday?

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Chris
Would Steve be able to join you for Sat or are you already full?

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

Apologies
Please cancel my last, family emergency, Steve now not able to row Sat morning.

Re: Men's Training 20/21 July

This row is cancelled as there were only 2 rowers.