Men's Scilly training Sat27th/ Sun 28th

robina and chris
Who can do either or both
Sat 8am - Sun 9.30am.

Re: Men's Scilly training Sat27th/ Sun 28th

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

I can do both, providing I can also get to The Mill on Sunday in time for my "Duty Rower" stint.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Scilly training Sat27th/ Sun 28th

Can do both if needed .
Brian

On Apr 25, 2013, at 2:44 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Who can do either or both
Sat 8am - Sun 9.30am.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Scilly-training-Sat27th-Sun-28th-tp464.html

Re: Men's Scilly training Sat27th/ Sun 28th

Alan Harding
I can do Saturday 8.00am