Men's Scillies Training

robina and chris
Men's Scillies Training with Chris Partridge Wed 24th 18.00.
Who's coming and can anyone tow please.
Chris B

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

I'll be there, raring to go - how was the Tudor Pull?

Alan.

GRRRRRR!
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Errolg
Chris,

I will be returning from London but will do my utmost to be back in time.

Roaaaaaar and row on!

Cheers Errol

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Mike Gilbert
Count me in

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Colin McPhee
Hello All

I will be on the 4.30 back form london which will give me 10 minutes to cycle from the station to the marina so may be a tad after 6 pm but am ready to have a crack tomorrow

Best Wishes Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Mike is towing for this and may be a little aftr 6.00pm.
Still space for 1 more rower.

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Hi Chris , i will be there,
Best wishes

Re: Men's Scillies Training

OK Brian . boat Full now.

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Mike Gilbert
A Goog 1 hour plus yesterday - as well as the sustained row out, on the way back we did this - the 'Nut Rock to  St Mary's' row and:

Duration: 14.35 minutes
Distance 1.6 miles
Avg speed 6.6 mph
Ave pace 9.07 min/mile
Max speed 7.4 mph

With the tide the whole way - but good sustained energy..