Men's Scillies Training

robina and chris
This is for ALL the Scilly men !

Would you be available for training Sat 20th/27th 8am .Sun 21st/28th 9.30am.
Chris

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Brian
Ok for me Brian

On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:00 AM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is for ALL the Scilly men !

Would you be available for training Sat 20th/27th 8am .Sun 21st/28th 9.30am.
Chris

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-Scillies-Training-tp378.html

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

I'm good for the Saturdays, but not the Sundays (Tudor Pull on 21st & Hockey on 28th).

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Colin McPhee
 I can do both Saturdays but will have to go to Church on Sunday 22nd .

The following Sunday 28th should be OK

Regards

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Mike Gilbert
I cannot do the 20th.  I can 27th if we start at 07.30 for a 2 hour session; or 08.00 for a 1.5 hour session

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Mike Gilbert
cannot do Sunday 21st (Tudor Pull);

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Alan & Julia
I can do both Sat's & Sun's, but I'm duty rower for the Cutters on 27th, so must be free for that.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Scillies Training

Errolg
Hi Chris,

I am available for the 20th, 21st and the 27th. I have to take the youngest back to Uni on the 28th.

Cheers,
Errol