Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd NOW CLOSED

Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd NOW CLOSED

Please sign up if you would like to row next weekend. As before, our sessions will be a mix of our Men, Ladies and Intermediate rowers and we would ask that, where possible, you are available to row at any time during the morning sessions.  Where possible, our captains try to accommodate requests.

Monday is a Bank Holiday so we would like to offer rowing sessions for those that would like to row.  If you fancy an extra row, please sign up.

This post will close at 17.00 on Thursday 29th April and any posts after this time are not guaranteed a row.

The captains will post the weekends rowing schedule after this time.

Could I please ask that if your training requirements change after your initial post, that you just make another reply stating what changes you would like.  Please do not delete your original request.

Many thanks.
Liz

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL

Carole Driver
Hi Liz, Could I please row on both saturday and sunday?  Saturday anytime.  Sunday could I do the 3rd row or after, as I am dry side co-ordinator.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL

bramleya
Hi Liz,
Saturday for both Mandy k and Mandy B please.
Sunday for Mandy B please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL

Aileen
Hi Liz

Ladies SVet 5Mile Challenge

Sunday 2 May

Cox -Jackie
Greg - TBC (Honorary Ladies SVet for the day!)
Paula
Rachel
Tina
Anita P
Jax

Many thanks -Aileen

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Sheila Tidd
Saturday and Sunday please.  I'm dry side Sunday .

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Lee Farquhar
Saturday please for the ;
Five Mile Mavericks

Sharon
Nikki
Lee
Patrick
Caron
Owen
Cox -Liz

Many thanks Lee

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Rob Burnfield
Saturday, please, Liz.

Rob

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Hi Liz
Saturday please ......and Monday if any go out .......for Mary & Derek please.
Thank you
Mary G

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Mike Lowery
Love a place Sunday or monday

Many thanks   Mike Lowery

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL

Debbie Berry
For Saturday and Sunday please. Thanks, Debbie.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

michelle jones
Saturday pls Liz

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Richard B
Think I'm on dryside this Saturday.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Greg Tutt
Hi Liz

Saturday and Sunday for me please.

Thanks

Greg

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Mark Brownjohn
Hi Liz,
Can I have a place for Saturday please.
Regards
Mark B

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Clare
Sat after 9 and Sun any time please Liz
Thanks
Clare

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Lance
Saturday please, early row preferred

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

TimP
Saturday please Liz

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

BevW
Hi Liz,
Sunday for me please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Sat for me please

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd/Monday 3rd THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL UPDATED TO INCLUDE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

Nikki H-S
Saturday with Lee’s Mavs and Sunday with anyone please. Xx
123