Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May NOW CLOSED

Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May NOW CLOSED

Please sign up if you would like to row next weekend. As before, our sessions will be a mix of our Men, Ladies and Intermediate rowers and we would ask that, where possible, you are available to row at any time during the morning sessions.  Where possible, our captains try to accommodate requests.

This post will close at 17.00 on Thursday 13th May and any posts after this time are not guaranteed a row.

The captains will post the weekends rowing schedule after this time.

Could I please ask that if your training requirements change after your initial post, that you just make another reply stating what changes you would like.  Please do not delete your original request.

Many thanks.
Liz

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

bramleya
Hi Liz,
Saturday for both Mandy K and Mandy B please.
Sunday for Mandy B please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

michelle jones
Sunday for me please Liz x

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Jon P
Hi Liz, Sunday please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Carole Driver
Hi Liz     Saturday and Sunday for me please.  Thanks, carole

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Richard B
Saturday early please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Hi Liz
Sunday for Mary & Derek please.

Ta
M&D

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Mike Lowery
Any day for me.

Mike L

Ta.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Clair Fennessy
Hi Liz please could I row sat only. Really sorry but could I row the earliest because I need to drive to Dorset around 09:00.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

sharon
Yes please Liz for Saturday

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Mark Brownjohn
Saturday please Liz.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Caron
Sunday please Liz x

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Sheila Tidd
Hi Liz
Saturday and Sunday please

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Anita
Sat and Sun for me please

Thank you

Anita

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Kimberley
Saturday and Sunday for me please liz. Looking forwards to being back on the water x

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Aileen
Hi Liz - don’t know if it’s possible but could I post for an early row on Saturday

Cox -Jackie
Aileen
Paula
Rachel
Tina
Anita P
Jax

Many thanks

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Clare
Sunday please Liz.
Thanks,
Clare

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Lindy Filary
Saturday please Liz

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Rob Burnfield
Saturday please, Liz.

Rob

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediates Rowing Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th May THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 13TH MAY

Both days please