Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. NOW CLOSED

Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. NOW CLOSED

Please sign up if you would like to row next weekend. As before, our sessions will be a mix of our Men, Ladies and Intermediate rowers and we would ask that, where possible, you are available to row at any time during the morning sessions.  Where possible, our captains try to accommodate requests.

This post will close at 17.00 on Thursday 6th May and any posts after this time are not guaranteed a row.

The captains will post the weekends rowing schedule after this time.

Could I please ask that if your training requirements change after your initial post, that you just make another reply stating what changes you would like.  Please do not delete your original request.

Many thanks.
Liz

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Mike Oc
Hello Liz Saturday please thank you Mike.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

bramleya
Hi Liz
Saturday for both Mandy K and Mandy B please.
Sunday for Mandy B please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Carole Driver
Hi Liz,
Saturday at or after 11 a.m if possible,
and Sunday anytime please.
Thanks, Carole x

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Sheila Tidd
Hi Liz
Saturday and Sunday please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Hello Liz. Saturday  please for both Mary and Derek.  Thanks

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Beth Udy
Both days please Liz (am dryside Saturday) x

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Rob Burnfield
Sunday, please, Liz.

Rob

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Nikki H-S
Lee’s Maverick Champions on Saturday!  A normal row on sunday please Liz. X

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Caron
Hi Liz,

With Lee’s Mavericks on Saturday please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Both days please

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

TimP
Hi Liz

Hoping to row with the Vintage 5 Mile crew on Friday but not Sat or Sun not sure if you wanted to know that🤔

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Mike Lowery
Like a place either day please
Mike L

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Debbie Berry
Sunday for me please. Thanks. Debbie.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Simon Hughes
Sunday if possible please...thanks Simon H

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Kev Durrell
Sunday please

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Derek
Sunday for me please Liz. The latest boat if possible please.

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

StuartJ
Hi Liz,

Sunday for me please this week.

many thanks,
Stuart

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Bex Marshall
Sunday please.
Bex

Re: Men's/Ladies/Intermediate Rowing Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th May. THIS POST WILL CLOSE AT 5PM THURSDAY 6TH MAY

Hannah Barrow
Just Sunday for me please. Thank you.
12