Marquee up for grabs thanks to Sarah Kendall

Marquee up for grabs thanks to Sarah Kendall

Natalie
... however it needs collecting from her garage and a jet wash she says.  It also has a "small" tear in one of the sides but still fully functional.
From what Sarah says it sounds like it is the size of the one Jane kindly lent us, but there is only one way to find out if it is big enough and usable and that to get it out and see - maybe for the intra club regatta?

She says if we don't want it she is happy for it to go to the tip.
So it may be worth a try but she explicitly said she did not want her Dad - Alan Bridle - to be the one lifting it.

So anyone interested in checking this out?

Re: Marquee up for grabs thanks to Sarah Kendall

MtB⚓️
Hi Nat, I think Martin already collected this, it's in the container now.

Re: Marquee up for grabs thanks to Sarah Kendall

Martin Evans
Yes it has been picked up and put it in the container. I will take it out soon and check it over to make sure it is all there and worth using.
It does look the same size as the one we used for the catering.

Regards

Martin