Guys, I see from your posts that you are handy with the tools.
I need you two to take on a little project for me, I’d like two new tie down beams for Spirit and Heart.
Can you help me with out with this medium term job?

Re: Mark Ashley and Mike Lowery please find MTB 🗜

Please can they have boat name and  orientation as in port, stbd, forrad and aft marked on them too ?

Re: Mark Ashley and Mike Lowery please find MTB 🗜

MtB⚓️
Yes, all part of the plan! Lol
Thanks for the feedback Andy.

Re: Mark Ashley and Mike Lowery please find MTB 🗜

Hi Matt, yes, no problem; we can talk on Saturday. Been off radar in Devon!
Mark