MORE XMAS HAMPER DONATIONS for BOYS and SWEETS

MORE XMAS HAMPER DONATIONS for BOYS and SWEETS

Sharon is arranging some fundraising for the Xmas Party on Saturday 14th December and would like club members to make Xmas Hampers to raffle/auction. The Juniors are going to be responsible for putting together items for the following three hampers -

Boy Hamper - any suitable gifts for 11 - 16 year old boys (smellies, socks, art/craft supplies)
Girl Hamper - suitable gifts for 11 - 16 year old girls (smellies, make up, art/craft supplies)
Sweetie Hampers - sweets and chocolate

WE STILL NEED DONATIONS FOR BOY HAMPER AND SWEETIE HAMPER PLEASE

Jackie x

Re: JUNIORS XMAS HAMPER DONATIONS PLEASE by 7th December

Jackie Tutt
Many thanks to Joe and Linsey for the bag of goodies for the Xmas Hampers.

More donations needed please!
All items will be gratefully received and remember all funds will go towards our lovely club.

Jackie x

Re: MORE XMAS HAMPER DONATIONS PLEASE by 7th Dec

Re: MORE XMAS HAMPER DONATIONS PLEASE by 7th Dec

Thank you to Nicole, Lily and Lottie who gave me some goodies at the Intra Club Regatta.

We could do with some more bits for the Sweetie Hamper and the Boys Hamper please.

Thank you Jackie x

Re: MORE XMAS HAMPER DONATIONS for BOYS and SWEETS