MIDWEEK JUST ROW Thu 16th Jan 10am GOING AHEAD

MIDWEEK JUST ROW Thu 16th Jan 10am GOING AHEAD

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Thanks
Robina, Jackie and Bev

WED 15th 10am
Jackie and Robina (cox/row)
Derek
Alan
Douglas
Esme
Clare G

THU 16th 10am
Andrew (cox)
Liz
Debbie
Mary
Mike L
Elizabeth
Mandy

Derek 1st reserve for Thursday

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan

Jackie Tutt
Thursday 16th for me please

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan

Thursday please.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan

Andrew Berry
Thursday x 2 please , D and A.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan

Hello  Thursday for Mary please. Wednesday or Thursday for Derek W (I can do both if you need to make up numbers Derek) thanks.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan

Elizabeth E
Thursday for me please, thank you

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan

I can do Wed and Thurs  Cox/Row

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan

bramleya
Hi Robina, I can do both days if possible. Mandy thank you Mandy B

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Alan Harding
Wednesday if there is a place please.

Many thanks,

Alan

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

douglas smith

  wednesday for me please

  Douglas

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Ephillips
Wednesday please
Esme

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Clare Gibbs
Am I too late? Either day is good for me if there is space.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

I can come out of Thurs to make space but only if someone else could Cox/rotate with Liz

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Hello. I can drop out Thursday to free a space up as I'm rowing Wednesday. I'm happy to be a short notice reserve for Thursday if on the day there's a space.  Thanks Derek
(I noticed that another person, Alan,  has posted for a row on Thursday on another midweek posting?).

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Mary Golden
Hello again. Not Alan as he is on this posting but Mike. Cheers Derek

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Mike - Thursday please

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

OK
I have jiggled around a little and made some changes - I hope this suits everyone?

Robina has dropped out of Thursday to allow a space, Derek is rowing just Wednesday now to allow another space, Mandy is rowing one day only to allow another space and Andrew can cox on Thursday
We have now accommodated all who wanted to row so both sessions are full with 1st reserve for Thursday for Derek

Please let me know if anything is wrong or you are unable to make the session that I have put you in for
Jackie x
07977 162646

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

robina and chris
Thanks Jackie

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Clare Gibbs
Than you Jackie

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS Wed 15th and/or Thu 16th Jan 10am

Thanks for sorting, Derek & Mary
12