MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb FULL please post as reserves

MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb FULL please post as reserves

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Jackie, Bev and Robina

Please post if you wish to row and indicate if you are available to Cox/row

Wed 5th Feb 10am
Jackie row/cox
Robina row/cox
Sue L
Derek
Mike Lowery
Esme
Simon H

Thu 6th Feb 10am
Liz row/cox
Robina row/cox
Derek
Alan
Bev
Carol D
Nicki B

Fri 7th Feb 11.30 -  FULL - please post as reserve
Andrew cox
Debbie
Mandy B
Derek
Mike O'Connor
Mary
Rob

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Jackie Tutt
I can row and cox on Wed and Thurs
Jackie

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Sue Loveridge for Wed 5th please

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Thursday please
I am happy to row/cox

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Hello. Yes please for Wednesday and Thursday Derek (Mary cannot do either sadly) thanks.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Alan Harding
Thursday 6th For me please.

Many thanks,

Alan

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Wed and Thurs please
Cox/ row

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

BevW
Ooh - hope I've got in in time - Thursday for me please xx

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

bramleya
yes please for Friday if it is am Mandy B

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Andrew Berry
Can't do Thursday next week, but I can cox for Friday and Debbie can row, but only with an 11:30 start.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb 10am

Carole Driver
Hi Jackie
Could I do thursday 6th please?

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb 10am

Excellent thanks Andrew

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Mike L for Wed and Fri

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Mike Oc
yes please Jackie thank you Mike Oc .

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Ephillips
Wednesday please
Esme

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Rob Burnfield
Friday, Please.
Thanks, Rob

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Simon Hughes
Please put me down as reserve for 6th Feb & I am also available 13th Feb if there is a space. Thanks

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Can I row Friday please? Thanks Mary G

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS 5th/6th/7th Feb

Nicki B
Can I be a reserve for Thursday and Friday please
12