MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan 1 x SPACE Wed

MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan 1 x SPACE Wed

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Thanks
Robina, Jackie and Bev

So far

WED.  10am
Robina Row/Cox
Derek
Jackie    Row/Cox
Carole
Doug
Sue
SPACE

THURS. 10am
Liz          Row/cox
Robina   Row/cox
Andrew  Row/cox
Debbie
Alan H
Mary
Rob

Reserve Derek

FRI   Andrew could cox for an 11.30 am meet
Mandy B
Mary
Derek

NOT ENOUGH INTEREST FOR THIS SESSION , I SHALL POST AGAIN FOR NEXT WEEK

Keep posting for reserve spaces

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Liz Piercey
Thursday please.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

I can do Wed and Thurs
Row/Cox

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Alan Harding

Thursday if possible please.

Many thanks,

Alan

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Hi there
Thursday for me (Mary) please
Weds and/or Thursday for Derek (happy to make up numbers, if needed, similarly happy to drop out of one if a space is needed.
Many thanks
Mary & Derek

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Wed please x

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Carole Driver
Hi Robina
Wednesday please

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Simon Hughes
I can do Wed please..thanks

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Rob Burnfield
Thursday, please.

Rob

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

douglas smith

 wednesday  for me please

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Sue Loveridge
Yes please for Wednesday.  Sue

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

bramleya
Hi Robina and chris,

if it were possible I would like to do a Friday row, as I do not work on that day.

Many thanks

Mandy B.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Derek & Mary happy to row on a Friday, if we are around. Getting into camper van season so sometimes head off if the weather’s good. But happy to row if we are here :)  ......and obviously, if we had committed to it we would certainly turn up.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

Simon Hughes
Apologies I have to drop out of the row on Wed this week, hope a reserve can take my place.
Simon

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan

robina and chris
Thanks for letting us know Simon

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan SPACE Wed

.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan 1 x SPACE Wed

.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan 1 x SPACE Wed

Carole Driver
Thanks Robina - what time is the row on wednesday?

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Wed 22nd/Thurs 23rd Jan 1 x SPACE Wed

robina and chris
Thanks for that Carole, I forgot to say
It is meet 10am Wed and Thurs