MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Thurs 9th Is ON

MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Thurs 9th Is ON

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. We have made the sessions earlier next week to see how it goes. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Thanks
Robina, Jackie and Bev

So far we have

Wed
Doug
Rob
Clare
Robina Cox
Sue
Derek
Esme

Reserve
Alan H

Keep posting for reserve

Thurs     Wind dropping slightly so this session is ON
Debbie
Robina
Liz          Cox/rotate
Jackie    Cox/rotate
Maisie
Elizabeth
Mary

Reserves Thurs

Derek

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Andrew Berry
Andrew and Debbie please for Thursday...

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

robina and chris
I can do both

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Thursday please Robina.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Jackie and Maisie please for Thursday xx look forward to 2020 Just Row sessions

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Sue Loveridge
Yes please. Sue

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Elizabeth E
Thursday please, thank you

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

douglas smith

 wednesday for me please

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Rob Burnfield
I can do either day, but not both, with a preference for Thursday.

Rob

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Hello. Mary and I can do Thursday. Thanks, Derek.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Clare Gibbs
I too can do either day, but not both, with a preference for Thursday.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Sue Loveridge
Sorry meant to say Wednesday please. Sue

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Hello, I can do Wednesday if that's helpful. Derek

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Ephillips
Wednesday please
Esme

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Alan Harding
Can you put me down for reserve on Wednesday please.

Thanks,

Alan

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

Hi Robina, I'm going to drop out  of Thursday please but DB will still be there....sorry

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

.

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

bramleya
I can do both days. Many thanks Mandy B

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSIONS

bramleya
sorry, I mean next week . Mandy B

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW SESSION Thurs 9th JanUPDATED

.