MIDWEEK JUST ROW CONTACT DETAILS

Jackie Tutt
Hi Midweek Just Rowers

It would be good to get contact details of all those who enjoy Midweek Just Rows.
If necessary and we need a last minute fill in if someone cancels or if we just need to make last minute calls on the weather.

We don't want to take away the need for using the Forum and also the coxes will make the final call on weather conditions, but always good to have each others mobile just in case.

If you would like to be in a WhatsApp group for Just Row please text me with your name and I will set it up.

Jackie
07977 162646

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW CONTACT DETAILS

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW CONTACT DETAILS

Simon Hughes
Hi Jackie,

I think you have my contact numbers but just in case mobile 07708661787 & home 023 92463755.

PS have posted to reserve on the 6th Feb & available on 13th Feb is there is space.

Regards Simon

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW CONTACT DETAILS

Paul Jones
Hi Jackie would you put me on your what’s ap page pls. May be able to join you midweek at some stage thankyoy

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW CONTACT DETAILS

Paul Jones
Just to confuse you this is Michelle posting not Paul xx

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW CONTACT DETAILS

Nicki B
Hi Jackie
My contact is 07825450772 happy to join
Nicki

Re: MIDWEEK JUST ROW CONTACT DETAILS

Kev Durrell
Hi Jackie can only make a Friday row or evenings as the light gets better No 07802 366 364 cheers