MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May Post now closed

MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May Post now closed

You will have seen from Anita's post that we are returning to Mens, Ladies and Intermediate training sessions this weekend.

If you wish to join Mens Training please post by 5pm on Thurs

There will be 3 sessions each day using just the 2 boats. CShel and Islander.

SAT
07.15 - .08.30
07.30 -  08.30
08.45 -  09.45

SUN
08.45 -  09.45
10.00 -  11.00
10.00 -  11.00

Additional rowers will be accommodated in Mixed Rowing on SUN only

Please do not request a time to row as there is limited flexibility but you may indicate early or later for our guidance only.

Be aware that we still need to follow all the guidance in the S.O.P. so there will be no mixing of crews on the pontoons. In order to facilitate this we are negotiating the use of the workboat pontoon and G11.

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Lee Farquhar
Saturday please, earlier the better if possible

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

TimP
Yes please but am dryside on the day so cannot do first two

Cheers

Tim
Jez

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Jez
Saturday please
Jez

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Greg Tutt
Both days for me please.

Thanks

Greg

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Patrick W
Yes please for me Saturday and Sunday if places available
Regards Patrick

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Jon P
Sunday for me please, thanks

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Richard B
Saturday please. Earlier the better please.

Cheers
Rich

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

simon sprackling
hi can i do  9.45 saturday Row please

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

simon sprackling
Sorry 8.45 please

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

ChrisEllis
Saturday please.

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

simon sprackling
Sorry 8.45 please

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Russ Waite
Saturday please Robina,
Cheers,
Russ

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

both days please

Cheers CB.

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

douglas smith

  yes for saturday please

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

simon sprackling
hi Robina
would it be possible to put  vintage team Chris,Tim,Doug,Russ,Colin and myself in one boat  please
Simon

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Colin McPhee
Hello

Please can I row on Saturday

I think Simon S is asking if us old gits can row together

Regards

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Mike Lowery
Any day please  weather permitting.

Mike Lowery   ta

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Greg Tutt
Hi Mike

Please can you sign up for Intermediate Training.

Rowers are to return to their pre-covid lockdown training sessions.

Many thanks
Greg

Re: MENS TRAINING Sat 22nd/Sun 23rd May

Steve Harvey