MEN'S TRAINING Sat 5th/Sun 6th June

If you wish to join Mens Training please post by 5pm on Thurs

There will be 3 sessions each day using just the 2 boats. CShel and Islander.

SAT
07.15 - .08.30
07.30 -  08.30
08.45 -  09.45

SUN
08.45 -  09.45
10.00 -  11.00
10.00 -  11.00

Additional rowers will be accommodated in Mixed Rowing on SUN only

Please do not request a time to row as there is limited flexibility but you may indicate early or later for our guidance only.

Be aware that we still need to follow all the guidance in the S.O.P. so there will be no mixing of crews on the pontoons. In order to facilitate this we are using workboat pontoon and G11.

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th June

Re: Men's Training Sat 5th/Sun 6th June

robina and chris
Ben

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 5th/Sun 6th June

Ben
Saturday any time please. Hope I am not alone!

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 5th/Sun 6th June

ChrisEllis
Saturday please Robina.

Thanks,