MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

robina and chris
If you wish to join Mens Training please post by 5pm on Thurs

There will be 3 sessions each day using just the 2 boats. CShel and Islander.

SAT
07.15 - .08.30
07.30 -  08.30
08.45 -  09.45

SUN
08.45 -  09.45
10.00 -  11.00
10.00 -  11.00

Additional rowers will be accommodated in Mixed Rowing on SUN only

Please do not request a time to row as there is limited flexibility but you may indicate early or later for our guidance only.

Be aware that we still need to follow all the guidance in the S.O.P. so there will be no mixing of crews on the pontoons. In order to facilitate this we are using workboat pontoon and G11.

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

TimP
Saturday please

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

ChrisEllis
Saturday please.
Thanks,
Chris

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Richard B
Saturday please. Early preferred. Cheers Richard

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Jane Cox
Saturday & Sunday for Nathan please

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Martin N
Saturday please - ATB Martin N

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Greg Tutt
Saturday for me please.

Thanks
Greg

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Colin McPhee
Please can I row on Saturday early

Thanks

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Ivor
Saturday please.

Ivor
Ben

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Ben
Saturday please.
Many thanks

Re: MEN'S TRAINING Sat 12th/Sun 13th June

Steve Harvey
Any time Saturday and early slot on Sunday if possible please.

Cheers

Steve