MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

robina and chris
 Post if you wish to join the training sessions on

 Sat 8am  and Sun 9.30am

Chris B.

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Book me in please for the 08.00 Saturday training row.

Thanks,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Martin
Administrator
Hi Chris,

Sat 08.00 am for me please.

Martin

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

John E
Hi Chris
Sunday for me please
Thanks JE

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Steve Bignell
Sat pls Chris.  If my hand's not fixed I'm happy to cox again if needed.

SteveB

On 29 Sep 2013, at 15:10, "robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Post if you wish to join the training sessions on

 Sat 8am  and Sun 9.30am

Chris B.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/MEN-S-TRAINING-5-6th-Oct-tp1748.html

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Jem Bersin
Sat 8am please.  Thank you.

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

SarahH
Garry would like to do Saturday please x

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Garry D
Hi Chris, Sarah mailed you on my behalf for training next Sat morning, hope your able to give me a place, and have now registered,  Garry

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

George Storton
Saturday please Chris!!!

George

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Errolg
Hi Chris, please could I book a seat for 8am on Saturday?

Cheers,
Errol

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Roo Lynton-Evans
Morning Chris,

Could you put me down for Saturday and Sunday please.

Many thanks

Roo

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

pwest88
Hey Chris,

could you put me down for Saturday and Sunday this weekend,
I have no arrangements so I will deffs be coming :),

Cheers Chris

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Ian Goldsmith
A seat for Sat 5th please , thanks Ian

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

geraldine.horner
Dear Chris,
I would like to row on both Saturday and Sunday if there are any spaces.
Tom Horner

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Hi Chris

Can you put Kieran down for both Saturday & Sunday please.

Sarah

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Glynn
This post was updated on .
Saturday please unless were overrun - in which case Sunday.

Adele is looking for a row Saturday at 09:30hrs with the Ladies but as long as we end up on the same day (as we'll be in the same car) we're pretty flexible.

I mentioned to Chris earlier if a tow needed Saturday I'll have the Subaru with me.

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Sat 8am

Alan R, Martin, Steve B,Jem, Garry, George, Errol,Roo,Paul W,Ian, TomH, Keiran, Glynn, Chris B. Colin

If you can't come, please let me know, I'm sure there will be reserve list by Fri

H.T. is 12.17 , so we shall see if there's enough water at North slip, if not we'll tow across.
Meet Red compound 7.30am

Sun , so far enough for 1 boat, can take 2 if there's enough bods.

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Chris
Can you put me in for Sunday at 9:30am please.
Cheers
Jonathan

Re: MEN'S TRAINING 5/6th Oct

Sat now full