MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov UPDATED

MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov UPDATED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

sharon
Hi I can do 8 - 10 on the 2nd
Happy to do any job

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Oct 2019, at 15:16, robina and chris [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 As you know there will be no rowing over the next 2 weeks as we are having a much needed break to do some maintenance both for boats/oars and the compound /clubhouse.
Below are some suggested time slots, please give an indication when you will be available, we should get a lot done if each member can commit to at least 2 hours over the 4 day period but please feel free to sign up for
 multiple slots.

As soon as I get the schedule of work from Matt the Bosun, I shall post so you are aware of all the tasks in hand.

If you wish you can add any particular skill or choice of task, below are just a few suggestions.

Boat washing. scrubbing.
Boat maintenance.
Trailer maintenance
Oar maintenance, rubbing down and painting.
Yard clearance and spreading of scalpings.
Tidying and sorting portacabin back room and the container
Making tea etc. Keeping the workers happy. (Only a few reqd.)

If anyone has childcare issues, please say and Sheila has kindly offerd to run a Creche/play area at set times.

Sat 2nd               Sun 3rd           Sat 9th       .      Sun 10th

0800 -10.00        0800-1000      0800 -10.00      0800 -10.00

10.00- 12.00      10.00-12.00     10.00-12.00      10.00-12.00

13.00-15.00       13.00- 15.00    13.00-15.00      13.00-15.00

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/MAINTENANCE-WEEKENDS-2nd-3rd-and-9-10-Nov-tp58274.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

eimearoc
Hey Robina,

I can do 2nd 8am to 10am, 3rd the same time
Thanks
Eimear

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

BevW
Edited!!  I won't be around on Saturday 2nd, but can be for all sessions on Sunday 3rd.  Am also around the following weekend if needed.
Thanks
Bev

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

I can do 8 - 10am Sat 2nd.
Happy to help Jackie with clearing/sorting the portacabin or where ever needed.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

bramleya
Mandy K and Mandy B can do 10-12 Saturday 2nd November

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

HutchinsonC001
I can make 2nd November between 10-12. Claire

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

I can do    Sat 2nd Nov from 1300 to 1500
                 Sat 9 th Nov from 1300 to 1500

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

JaneBaker
Hi Robina, I can do 10:00 - 12:00 on the 2nd and 10:00 - 12:00 on the 9th. Jane

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Jane Cox
Just need to double check dates / times - but will be able to sign up to at least 2 hrs.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

I can do the following slots and any job that needs doing...

Sat 2nd
watching SA beat England in the RWC  so I may cycle there and need to be given menial labour only, regardless of result
13.00-15.00

Sun 3rd
0800 -10.00

Sat 9th
0800 -10.00

Sun 10th
0800 -10.00

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Tina Way
I can do Sunday 3rd, 0800 to 1000.

Tina

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Greg Tutt
Hi Robina

This weekend coming.

I’ll be there after the rugby on Saturday and will stay for the rest of the day.

Sunday, I’ll be there from 10am to 12pm or later if required.

Regards
Greg

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

SarahH
8-10 on Sun 10th. Happy to do any job.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

I can do Saturday morning 9th Nov. I’m a cabinet maker so can input on boats and oars if required; otherwise happy to do anything at all👍

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Mike Gilbert
Sorry, away Monday 28 to 5 November..  help when back..

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Anita
Hi Robina,

I'm away next weekend but I'm available the weekend after.

I can do 8 - 12 on Saturday as well as on Sunday - happy to do any job.

Anita

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Rob Burnfield

I regret that we shall be away next weekend, and I have commitments for the whole of the weekend after.

Rob

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Hello Robina. I can help out 2nd 1300-1500 but we're away from 3rd till 12th. Any job. Derek W.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKENDS 2nd/3rd and 9/10 Nov

Jane Cox
Hi, near enough certain I can do the below...

Sat & Sunday 10-2pm

If anything changes will update

Jane
1234