MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE SAt 2nd/Sun 3rd Nov

MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE SAt 2nd/Sun 3rd Nov

THIS IS THE PLANNED SCHEDULE FOR SAT 2ND AND SUN 3RD.

UPDATED LIST AS PER Mtb post.

Sat 2nd

8-10

Washing gigs
Sharon, Eimear, Liz P, Sarah H, Emma W, Glynn, Nikki, Robina

Oar work
 MtB

10:00-12

Sanding Islander
Claire H, Jane B, Jane C, Aileen, Jack A, Kimmy(striving a bit later), Emma W

Oar work
Greg, Robina,

Unit work with JT
Jackie(arriving a bit later), Mandy K, Mandy B, Carol D,

12-15

Islander undercoat(weather permitting)
Brian, Nat, Jane C, Doug, Chris E

Oar work
Greg, Mike Lowery, Robina

Unit work with JT
Jackie, Derek, Ben,

Sun 3rd

8-10

Islander undercoat, weather permitting
Eimear, Bev, Nat, Tina

Scalping
Chris B, Lee F, Jude R , Colin

Unit Work
Lizzy, Errol,

10-12

Islander works as required
Jane Cox, Bex, Bev, Nikki

Unit work
Jackie, Lizzy, Errol, Jane Baker,

13-15

Misc finish off jobs
Bev, Brian, Jane C, Clair F, Richard, Col McFee, Kieran, Sarah B

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Mary Golden
Hello Robina, sincere apologies but Mary has just reminded me we go on holiday on Saturday, not Sunday as I thought so will have to drop out.  Sorry again, Derek W.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Hi Robina
Apologies but I did change my original post and Greg ready stated we will be watching the rugby and then coming up straight after.
We should be there by 11.15.

I will go up tomorrow and work out a plan for the clubhouse and the little back room and attach to the door in the ergo room. In case anyone wanted to start in my absence.
Jackie x

Sorry for the late post, Kieran and I can come along Sunday for a couple of hours - me light duties (teas & coffees??), Kieran hard labour - let me know what time xxxx
Ben

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Ben
Hi Robina.
I did put my name down for Saturday afternoon. I can’t see my name down for any jobs. I will just turn up anyway unless you specifically want me to have the afternoon off!

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Hi Robina, I said I could do all morning of the 9th; unfortunately I’m on the list for the 2nd which I can’t do as I’m in Cornwall! I’m more than happy to do 8-12 on the 9th
Mark

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Kimberley
Hi same as Jackie I did say I would be watching the rugby then coming down x

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

BevW
I'm not around at all on Sat but will be there on Sun x

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

2 birds with one stone
Ben, Bev sorry that got lost in translation from my list to Robina, I put BeN down to help out at the unit at that time you offered, not Bev as was typo’d...
Plum job when it rains dude!

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Sorry Kimmy, my fault, wishful thinking hoping to get you sooner!

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

True Mark, I read that wrong, easy job this, I can tell you...

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

No problem Matt; I’ll be there at 8 on the 9th with a van full of tools👍👍

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

In order for the first day of my maintenance tasks to work, I need 20 bods to roll Islander tonight Friday at 6pm, pls sign up by 2pm and I’ll see if we make the numbers.
Check back at 3pm for a yes/no
It will only take 20 minutes.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

douglas smith

Matt

i can be there for 6pm, also available to help with tomorrows 12 - 1500 working party

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Andrew Berry
1800...yes for me

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

ChrisEllis
Hi Matt,

I can be there at 1800 this evening and 1200 - 1500 tomorrow.

Cheers,

Chris

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE

Updated list, Robina is away atm.

Sat 2nd

8-10

Washing gigs
Sharon, Eimear, Liz P, Sarah H, Emma W, Glynn, Nikki

Oar work

10:00-12

Sanding Islander
Claire H, Jane baker, Jane C, Aileen, Jack A, Kimmy(striving a bit later), Emma W

Oar work
Greg, Mark Ashley, Robina,

Unit work with JT
Jackie(arriving a bit later), Mandy K, Mandy B, Carol D,

12-15

Islander undercoat(weather permitting)
Brian, Nat, Jane C, Doug, Chris E

Oar work
Greg, Mike Lowery, Robina

Unit work with JT
Jackie, Derek, Ben,

Sun 3rd

8-10

Islander undercoat, weather permitting
Eimear, Bev, Nat, Tina

Scalping
Chris B, Lee F, Jude R

Unit Work
Lizzy, Errol,

10-12

Islander works as required
Aileen, Jane Cox, Bex, Bev, Nikki

Unit work
Jackie, Lizzy, Errol, Jane Baker,

13-15

Misc finish off jobs
Bev, Brian, Jane C, Clair F, Richard, Col McFee, Kieran, Sarah B

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE -UPDATED

Scrubbing started!

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE -UPDATED

.

Re: MAINTENANCE WEEKEND WORK SCHEDULE -UPDATED

This Sun I’m missing my 10-12 team????
12