Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

robina and chris
Please either post here or email me if you wish to
race at Lyme 10th Aug . Clovelly 17th Aug.We need to formulate
teams so we can get some training in.
For Lyme we could enter both A and B teams+vets.
Clovelly, Im not sure of the race format yet but we have to
confirm entry by 31st July.
Any questions , get back to me.
Chris Bream

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Can't do Lyme but can do Clovelly.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Errolg
Hi Chris,

I am good for Clovelly but not Lyme.

Cheers,

Errol

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Paul Bennett
Chris
I would be interested in the 10th at Lyme.
Regards
Paul

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

If we are short of people I'd be up for Clovelly. Sorry I cannot make Lyme.

Alan H

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Martin
Hi Chris,

as per my email I can't make Lyme but can make Clovelly

Regards

Martin

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Paul Bennett
Chris
Regrettably I have realised that the 10th is one of the GRR practices for the Bembridge crew.  Many apologies, but could I withdraw my name.  Regards
Paul

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Jonathan Rowlands
Sorry I can't make Lyme or Clovelly.
Jonathan

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

Martin
Hi Chris,

what's the Clovelly mens count up to? Seems to me we have the following...

Chris
Alan R
Errol
Allard
Alan H (possible)
Martin

Just checking as I heard you thought the number was just 4.

Regards

Martin

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

robina and chris
We have 7 so far
Alan R
Martin
Chris B
Allard
Errol
Alan H
Adam

Chinese whispers eh ?
I just mentioned that 4 of those in the Men's training row
on Sat were up for coming to Clovelly.

Re: Lyme and Covelly - Men's Teams

pwest88
Hi Chris,