Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Anyone interested in taking the "express bus" to Lyme Regis our 2nd last regatta!  17 seats available including driver.

Departure probably around 06:30/07:00 SHARP from Northney Marina - Club House, and return time is dependent on consensus amongst passengers as to whether they wish to stay for a "refreshment(s)" and/or fish and chips before returning.

Spectators/supporters more than welcome to join us for a day out.  It should be exciting stuff to watch given we are fighting for top spots in the Jurassic League.

A full bus means a cheap journey for all so please post as soon as you know.

Many thanks.

So far interested passengers are:

Driver:  Ivor
Paula
Molly
Daisy
Eimear
Doug
Jack
Sarah
Keiran
Beth
Aileen
Beth Jnr
Jason
Bev - Provisional
Ben
Stuart

16  plus Daisy   1 more space available

Keep an eye on post as we are awaiting confirmation that it it's on and forecast is high winds ;-(

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested

Paula Bray
Paula and Molly please and possibly a floor passenger too!

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested

eimearoc
Yes please
Thanks
Eimear

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested

douglas smith

 yes please for me

Douglas

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested

Jack Shore
yes please

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested

Yes for Kieran and me
Ta xxx

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested

Beth Udy
Yes please x

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Aileen
A seat for me please and may need to bring Bonnie. If a problem -I can drive.

Thanks -Aileen

Re: Lyme Regis Express 17 seater available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Beth (Junior) please - Jackie has agreed Beth can travel on coach again without parent.
Thanks x

Re: Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Jason Hebblethwaite
Yes please

Re: Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

BevW
Can I be a provisional yes please Nat.  Not sure if I am needed to row or not yet.
Thanks
Bev

Re: Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Ivor
Can I book onto the bus, I only need a return journey but can go both directions and drive if required.

Ivor
Ben

Re: Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Ben
Yes please if there is a seat left

Re: Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

Ivor yes please to the driving if that's ok?
Happy to help pick it up and drop it at yours on Friday -  if that works for you

Re: Lyme Regis Express 6 seats available please post if interested. Also looking for a driver.

StuartJ
Yes please for me.

Hope this goes ahead as weather forecast not good at the moment!