Lyme Regatta update.

Lyme Regatta Sat 10.
We have

Paul West
Allard
Chris B
Catherine
Eithne
Paula
Robina
Marion
Sheila
Lyme have said that there will be rowers from other clubs willing to
fill spaces in our boat.
Mini bus is booked and we shall leave at 6.30am on Sat
returning in the evening.

Re: Lyme Regatta update.

Sheila Tidd
Hi Robina,
My social life has been rearranged for me and if it is possible at this late stage I would very much like to come along to Lyme on Saturday.  If this is OK could you let me know the arrangements.

Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 10:21 PM
Subject: Lyme Regatta update.

Lyme Regatta Sat 10.
We have

Paul West
Allard
Chris B
Catherine
Eithne
Paula
Robina
Marion

Lyme have said that there will be rowers from other clubs willing to
fill spaces in our boat.
Mini bus is booked and we shall leave at 6.30am on Sat
returning in the evening.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Lyme-Regatta-update-tp1244.html

Re: Lyme Regatta update.

robina and chris