Lost Property from Scillys - Navy Blue "Fleece" Med New version

Lost Property from Scillys - Navy Blue "Fleece" Med New version

Natalie
Hi all crew from Scillys

Please can I ask you to check the kit you came home with and let me know if you have found you have an extra Langstone Cutters Fleece top like the last picture on the Cutter website under "Kit" it is Medium but all same blue throughout dark navy (not exactly like picture).

It was probably collected with all the kit at the end of the day from the beach.  I would love to use it in Weymouth tomorrow so would appreciate it if you can let me know, if you think you have it.

MANY THANKS.

Re: Lost Property from Scillys - Navy Blue "Fleece" Med New version

robina and chris
Found. I have it Nat.
Robina