London to Paris - last outing

Shelley
Alex and I would love to have a last spin on the water this weekend, using Deborah or Nigela as they are the same boats we will row in the event itself. Christian may attend as well (he is not a Gig Club member but he is a Cutter and at 17 the youngest on the event).

If anyone would like to help make up a crew please reply here....

Thank you.

:o)

Re: London to Paris - last outing

Andrew & Debbie B
yes - me and Debbie. I can do any time once the 11 am row has finished and HoH has been recovered.
Debbie can't row until about 15:30 due to a tennis match.
internet connecton is intermittant, so both of you have our phone no to confir / discuss.
Andrew

Re: London to Paris - last outing

Hi Shelley I can do any time aftter 11.00am when Molly gets out of hockey but the earlier in the day the better.

Paula

Re: London to Paris - last outing

Paula Bray
Sorry will have Moly with me though!

Re: London to Paris - last outing

Shelley
Molly can ride as passenger or perhaps cox? She will need to wear a buoyancy aid throughout, but happy to have her in the boat.

Plan is we go at 3.30pm. So far me, Alex, Mr Alex (Michael), Christian, Debbie & Andrew = 6 so room for you and Molly.

Let us know...

:o)

OK we will come at 3.30 and we can take from there = Molly will have a go at coxing as long as we have a   reactive stroke!

Re: London to Paris - last outing

Shelley
Great! We have a full crew.

Weather looks to be blowing up later in the afternoon so despite what will probably be a lovely sunny morning, bring lots of layers!!

:o)

Re: London to Paris - last outing

Shelley
Ladies and Gents,

In case anyone has a last peek on here before heading to the marina... I spent four hours on the water this morning and the wind is very cold. Wear layers, particularly coxes.

And don't forget pin money!! £4 for the plastic fantastics for Cutters, £8 for non members, first row free for newbies/juniors.

:o)

Re: London to Paris - last outing

Shelley
Thank you Debbie, Andrew, Paula and Michael for helping Alex, Christian and I enjoy a nice "loosener" - our last no-pressure row before we depart on Saturday evening for Paris; Christian and I in the Help for Heroes team and Alex rowing for Ickle Pickles.

For updates, how to follow our progress, etc please take a look at www.therealboatrace.com

Twitter updates will be coming from @realboatrace.  I'll tweet, when sleep deprivation allows, from @Shellz_does_L2P.

To sponsor any of us, our individual fundraising pages are linked from the team page here:
http://www.justgiving.com/teams/therealboatrace

See you mid-May. :o) xx