Learn to Row 5 October

Mike Gilbert
Giggers, the current Learn to Row Course has its final session next Saturday 08.00-09.30... we need a wooden gig on the water to complete the session, and have just 4 in the class, So could I:
1) reserve a Gig for that session; 2) have some volunteers to help us launch at 07.45 and row with us. Thanks, Mike

PS the next Learn to row course starts on the 26 October and will run until 30 November; 2 delegates already interested.

Re: Learn to Row 5 October

Andrew Berry
Mike -  I'll tow launch if needed and come on the row.....

On 29 September 2013 13:56, Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Giggers, the current Learn to Row Course has its final session next Saturday 08.00-09.30... we need a wooden gig on the water to complete the session, and have just 4 in the class, So could I:
1) reserve a Gig for that session; 2) have some volunteers to help us launch at 07.45 and row with us. Thanks, Mike

PS the next Learn to row course starts on the 26 October and will run until 30 November; 2 delegates already interested.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Learn-to-Row-5-October-tp1744.html

Re: Learn to Row 5 October

Mike, the last few Sats we have filled 2 boats for Men's 8am, happy for some to fill your boat but could we use Laura Jane as well if needed.

Re: Learn to Row 5 October

Mike Gilbert
Andrew, thanks.  Chris yes if over subscribed the club can use Laura Jane... but the Learn To Row should really have a wooden gig to finish the course with...

Re: Learn to Row 5 October

robina and chris
Mike, I have 14 for Men's Sat row 8am , including 2 juniors, so will need Laura Jane please.

Chris