😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

MtB⚓️
There’s lots of bulk sanding required on the hull while I repair the 10 shakes (splits) in the planks.
I can start you off or I might be there anyway....
Sign up below with a time and group-up if you can to make it easier for me to manage.

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Natalie
Coz I'm a saddo I can help Friday evening after training 17:30....that's as rocking as my social life gets!!
And
Sat 11:30  - 15:30  and after 17:00 until 19:00

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Rachel Norris
I can do Friday morning

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Clair Fennessy
Hi I can do some sanding after training on thurs. So 8:00

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Jane Cox
Thursday I can ahead of ladies B training - straight from work so will be 5:30 depending on Traffic

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

I’m at unit tonight, 2nd April 7pm onwards
Sanding

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

We got most of the sanding completed last night by Ivor, Ali, Aileen, Paul and Perry, thanks for the shoulder exercises!

There are some rather nasty gashes in the hull planks, don’t worry they are required to allow inserts of new Narrow Leaf Elm split repair fillets with epoxy glue For a strong repair.

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

I’ll post at 4pm for what’s required tonight.

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Steve Woods
Matt,

Can do this evening

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Brian
Hi Matt . I can do tonight fron 6.30 pm

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Hi Matt - I can stay for a bit after circuits with ladies c squad this evening x

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

robina and chris
I can stay for an hour after circuits tonight 6.30?

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Ok,
Can I have Brian, Steve, Robina, Sarah, going over the sanding that has already been done.
Main areas are between planks in the 90deg and some areas of low points.
Only use 180g paper, foam backer pads, no freehanding with just paper.
Clair will be down at 6:30 to start you off.

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Clair Fennessy
I’ll be there about 7. I’m training at 6:30 in havant!

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

eimearoc
Hi Matt

I am available after row 7pm ish this evening.

Thanks

Eimear

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

MtB⚓️
Ok Eimear/Jane,
I’ll leave a job out for you with tools and instructions.
It will be by the window where the oars were previously.

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

MtB⚓️
Thanks Eimear and Nat for the ancillary sanding tonight! Another job done...

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

Thanks Brian, Steve, Robina and Sarah for yesterday’s hull finish sanding. Brilliant job.

Mat sorry but I can't make the morning tomorrow now but could do afternoon after about 3pm if any use to you?

Re: 😷 Last push for Spirit! Need ya...

MtB⚓️
I’ll be there in the morning then I’m at the vets... I’ll see you back there at 3:30 Rachel?