Last orders please!

Marion
I am back from sunny Greece and have read all my emails and can confirm that the list for Thursdays skittles night is
 June, Alan & Julia Robinson, Ali & Ivor Copeland, Errol and Helen, Graham Lloyd, Brian & Kath, Robina & Chris, Martin & Sarah, Roo & Louise, Ian & Sarah McLellan, John Ellis, Sarah Sweatman +1, Colin McPhee, Myself.

This is your last chance to grab a place as I must place all food orders first thing tomorrow morning. There are lots of you still not on the list so do get in touch ASAP if you want to come.

There are still a couple of people who haven't paid yet so can I nudge you too please as I have to pay cash on the night.

Looking forward to seeing you all
Marion

Re: Last orders please!

John E
Hi Marion
I hope to be able to make it still but my apologies if I don't turn up at all, I have to complete a trip from Newbury to Bedwyn (near Marlborough) on the Kennet & Avon, (pushing it to get there by dark!), then a further approx 1.5 hours or so drive back to Hayling. Which is why I said please don't order food for me!
Hope to see everyone for a drink at least!
Cheers John E

Re: Last orders please!

Marion
Meals all booked and good news is that we have enough orders for the Chicken curry! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow at 7.30. <Meal is being served at 8pm. Any donations for raffle prizes would be very welcome. Cheers. Marion

Re: Last orders please!

John E
Apologies for not being able to make it, just couldn't get away in time in the end. Hope the evening went well.
Regards JE

Re: Last orders please!

Just a note to say .. Thank you to all those who attended and to Marion, Julia June and all those who helped to make the Skittles night a great Success for the Gig Club. A review will appear on our Website later.

Re: Last orders please!

Pleased to say that £140.00 was raised at the Skittles night.
Well done All !