Langstone Sailing Club Regatta

robina and chris
On Sat 6th July the Langstone Sailing Club are holding their Regatta.
It is proposed that we take gig over so that sailors may come out for
trial taster  rows. We would need to launch at 9.30am. the Club bar will
be open and there will be cream teas in the afternoon.
Please let me know if you wish to take part.
They are also holding a Paella Evening at 7pm £6.00 ea.
Need to book promptly for that ! Post on here.or email me.

Re: Langstone Sailing Club Regatta

robina and chris
Update - we wouldn't need to get the boat there until around 11am
Please get back if you can help.